Wildcat Cue Sports
is a Monday night In-House BCA eight ball league. We play on Diamond Smart Tables out of Pockets Pool & Pub in Tucson, Arizona.


New Session
Teams Forming Now
    This session will qualify players for the 2023 AZ State Championships at Casino del Sol and the BCAPL World Championships in Vegas.
Start date January 10th
Team entry deadline January 3rd

    The upcoming (new and improved session) will have something for everyone. Unlike sessions of the past where we played for team entries into Vegas or cash sessions, this will be something totally different. Basically every team will get cash back while still maintaining some degree of competitiveness. Please read on to see how it's going to work.

    Every team that completes the session will receive cash back, to do with what you want. Use it for your Vegas trip or just put it back in your pockets if you're not going to Vegas. The first place team will receive 15 percent of the cash and the remaining teams will split the other 85 percent evenly. For example, a session with 11 teams would pay out as follows.
1st Place $1155
All remaining teams $654
Of course without an exact team count payouts cannot be calculated to the dollar, but percentages will be the same, no matter how many teams we have.

    This session will be limited to 11 teams maximum. First come, first serve.
  1. Teams will be limited to 9 players maximum. Rosters will NOT be frozen, so teams may add players at anytime during session. Players cannot be transferred from one team to another. Any players being added to a team will need to fill out the online registration and submit by noon on game day before being allowed to play that night.
  2. Outside subs or house subs will not be allowed. Teams must play with only the players that are on their roster.
  3. All scores must be submitted by using one of our scoring apps. Team handicaps will be calculated at 1.6


Start date January 10th
Team entry deadline January 3rd

    Team captains, please send your team name and a list of your players to get signed up.

    Individuals that are not on a team, but would like to join, go here. Your signup will be written to the website in real time, so that team captains will be able to go over the list.
Individuals signup here

View List Here



Thanks,
Keith Nickerson
Respond to this email or
Text 520-748-8452


Early Entry Deadline 12/06/21

Register Here

Early Entry Deadline 01/17/22

Register Here


Cash Session Payouts
1st$2400
2nd$1400
3rd$900
Top Shot$200


Last Bulletin Board Post
11/21/20




Birthdays This Month
01/05 - Keith Nickerson
01/20 - Lisa Kramme
01/20 - Chris Lozada
01/21 - Eric Beeler

Keith Nickerson Custom Cues
Pockets Pool & Pub